BIG PINE QUILTS – Sewing Machine Service & Repair
All Makes and Sergers Too!
George Smith – Technician 775-772-2164
ALL WORK GUARANTEED
Drop off and pickup at Topaz Quilting & Embroidery starting July 25th, 2016. Call George for arrangements.
General Service is recommended every 2 years under typical use. Don’t settle for a Quickie/Mini Service as provided by some shops. Every Big Pine Quilts General Service includes:
- Remove ALL covers, clean, remove thread jams, lint buildup
- Lubricate ALL shafts, gears, feed blocks and mechanisms
- Inspect and lube hook, race and bobbin case
- Adjust as needed timing, tension, feed balance, needle position
- Test and adjust winder, cutter and threader assemblies
- Thorough test sew representative stitch sample
- Follow up technical assistance – just call George